RESPONSIBLE GEM. ART. 4 ABS. 7 EU DATA PROTECTION BASIC REGULATION (GDPR)
WWM GmbH & Co. KG | Hans-Georg-Weiss-Str. 18 | D-52156 Monschau Germany | Phone: +49 (0) 2472 - 99 100 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski | email@example.com| Phone: +49 241 44688-0
§ 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(a) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis.
(b) In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
(c) Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation which is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as legal basis.
(d) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR as legal basis.
(e) If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as legal basis for processing.
§ 2 STORAGE TIME AND DATA DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
(a) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is removed.
(b) In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject.
(c) A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a prescribed by the standards mentioned storage period expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
§ 3 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(a) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(b) In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
content of the request (concrete page)
Access status / HTTP status Code
each transferred amount of data
Website that receives the request (referrer)
The specific pages of our website called by you
Browser: type, version and set language
Operating system: type and Version
(c) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(d) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below: Transient Cookies and persistent Cookies
§ 4 OTHER OFFERS AND FUNCTIONS OF OUR CORPORATE WEBSITE
(a) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory information is marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(b) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you so specify, your name, telephone number will be stored to answer your questions.
(c) We sometimes use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected
(d) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 YOUR RIGHTS AS A PERSON CONCERNED
In the following, we will inform you about your data subject rights in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. Insofar as you claim these rights against us, we will examine these in detail, taking into account the associated legal requirements and requirements. For this we will ask for more information from you. We will explain the results of our examination as well as our procedure for the fulfillment of your inquiry in detail.It is possible that we can not fully meet your wishes in the way you want. This should not prevent you from claiming your rights or asking us about them. We will gladly answer all your inquiries.
Right to information:
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which data about you is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of the processing, possibly on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, if we did not collect these directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time, free copy of your personal data stored with us. In making the following copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information that we have stored about you. This includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
Right to cancellation:
You have the right to ask us to delete any data we have stored about you. If we have published data from you, this also includes our obligation, in the context of the "right to be forgotten" under Art. 17 para. 2 GDPR, taking into account available technology and the implementation costs, your deletion request all links to these data as well as copies or replications to forward this data to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data.
Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a limited number of legally stipulated purposes.
Right to object to the processing:
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing. Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us about the above mentioned contact ways.
Right to revoke a data protection consent:
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
Right to data portability:
You have the right to obtain personally identifiable information about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another person in charge. At your request and taking into account the existing technical possibilities, this includes the direct transfer from us to the other person in charge.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority:
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of personal data.
Automated decision-making including profiling:
They have the right to provide information on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the affected party To receive Person.
§ 6 E-MAIL BASED INFORMATION SERVICES
Newsletter / press mailing list
(a) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(b) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(c) The only requirement for the transmission of the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(d) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can cancel this by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. After submitting, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com to your registered e-mail address in which you will receive a confirmation link to unsubscribe. Only after this confirmation you will no longer receive a newsletter.
§ 7 WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
The legal basis for the use of all Web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, i. the preservation of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. We are interested in analyzing the use of our website by our website visitors in order to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. Insofar as the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we make use of it for other interests, we will inform you directly in the notes to the respective analysis tool.
(a) Use of Google Analytics
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en For mobile devices, you have the option of permanently preventing Google Analytics from collecting your data by setting an opt-out cookie. Disable Google Analytics
(4) For the exceptional cases in which Personal Data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing, which excludes the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a User ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
§ 8 SERVICES OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
(a) Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. With the inclusion of YouTube videos, we are pursuing our interest in making our website more interesting and attractive to our visitors and to achieve a better presentation of content or facts. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
(b) Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Tag Manager of the provider Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows us to manage so-called website tags through a single interface, allowing us to integrate Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our website. The Google Tool Manager does not process any personal user data and does not create any cookies.
(2) Further information about the Google Tag Manager can be found at: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy; as well as data protection at Google in general: https://policies.google.com/privacy
HubSpot was used for our online marketing activities. HubSpot is an integrated software solution that covers various aspects of our online marketing. These include, among others:
Content Management (Website and Blog)
E-mail marketing (newsletters and automated mailings, e.g. to provide downloads)
Social Media Publishing & Reporting
Reporting (e.g. traffic sources, access, etc. ...)
Contact management (e.g. user segmentation & CRM)
Landing Pages and Contact Forms
HubSpot - 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay Dublin 1, Ireland, Telephone: +353 1 5187500.
HubSpot is certified under the terms of the EU - U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and is subject to the TRUSTe 's Privacy Seal.
Auf mobilen Geräten können Sie On mobile devices you can deactivate Hubspot Tracking via Cookies here
§ 9 ONLINE ADVERTISEMENT
(a) Use of Google Adwords Conversion / Remarketing
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords of the provider Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, in order to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we track your interest in displaying advertising that is of interest to you, increasing the attractiveness of our website for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use Ad Server Cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters such as the display of advertisements or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognise which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible for the provider to find out and store your IP address.
(5) There are a number of ways you can prevent Google from participating in this tracking process:
by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third parties,
by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain, https://adssettings.google.de/, which is deleted when you delete your cookies,
by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(b) DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may find out and store your IP address.
(3) There are a number of ways you can prevent Google from participating in this tracking process: by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third parties, by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain, https://adssettings.google.de/, which is deleted when you delete your cookies, by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.